Opstal Wine Estate, tucked away in the breath-taking Slanghoek Valley, promises a memorable customer experience. Within an hour’s drive from Cape Town, one has access to amazing views, a remarkable culinary experience, a beautiful wedding and function venue and upmarket accommodation.
Opstal Stay currently has a vacancy for an Accommodation Supervisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of employees engaged in cleaning and laundry services. If you are passionate about people, employees and guests alike, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Meet, greet and check guests in and out
- Supervise and coordinate the work of cleaning and laundry staff
- Develop and implement cleaning and laundry standards and procedures
- Train and motivate staff
- Monitor staff performance and provide feedback
- Manage the stock levels of cleaning and laundry supplies
- Coordinate the maintenance of cleaning and laundry equipment
- Report timeously on maintenance/ repair work/ replacement of the accommodation facilities’ infrastructure, furniture, and equipment
- Implement and comply with hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Address guest concerns and complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills in Afrikaans and English
- Valid code B (08) driver’s licence
Please note that the job incumbent will be required to work over weekends.
Should you be interested in this position, kindly send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ACCOMMODATION SUPERVISOR” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates are contacted. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.