Opstal Estate is a diversified agricultural and hospitality family-owned business situated in the Breede Valley. They currently offer a promising opportunity for a Financial Administrator to join their vibrant team.
The financial administration responsibilities include:
- Managing the full creditors function
- Monthly reconciliations
- Monitoring the clocking system
- Administering the bi-weekly payroll
- Maintaining the compliance management system
The tasting room duties will comprise a smaller component of the job incumbent’s role and as such some weekend work may be required. These responsibilities include:
- Conducting wine tastings
- Educating customers and promoting the wines
- Related administrative duties
Applicants should meet to the following criteria:
- Matric or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years’ financial administration experience
- Prior experience within the wine industry would be advantageous
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word & Excel and cloud accounting systems)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills (English and Afrikaans)
- Well-organised, accurate and a sense of urgency
Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If your background matches the requirements and you would like to apply or receive more information, please forward a comprehensive CV to email@example.com with “FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.